Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hey!

Whats been going on,

Hey, I just found out that Robert Pattinson doesn't stink!!!! Ya, I know that sounds pretty weird but, it was reported on the 25 that Robert Pattinson stinks. His co-workers say he "never showers, it's just gross" but today that rumor was confirmed false. I don't know how, maybe someone went and sniffed him. To tell you the truth I really don't care if he stinks or not he is still a hottie.
Another thing is that Robert Pattinson was just named the 100th most unsexy guy in the Seattle Examiner ( did I spell Seattle wrong?)!!!! This is an outrage to Rob fan's all over the country I mean give the guy a break. First he's hot then he stinks and now he's ugly!
In other Twilight news,
Stephenie Meyer has updated her website with the Save the Book Babe Campaign. In this event, Stephenie will auction off some items, including exclusive items such as her draft of Forever Dawn. The auction will take place on Saturday, 4th April 2009, from 2 to 5 pm at the Marcos de Miza High School Auditorium, 6000, S. Lakeshore Drive, Tempe Arizona. This is all for the benefit of Stephenie’s friend, Book Babe. So that's pretty cool.
One last thing, Here is a link to find some of the first pictures from the new moon set:

http://spoilertv-movies.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-moon-new-set-pics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.nostankyou.com/referer/shelby513

My favorite songs, song genre varies ALOT


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Edward!

Edward!
isn't he SUCH a hottie!, it's my fav pic of him!

Followers